Because hygiene in agro-food factories is an imperative, manufacturers develop daily equipment and solutions ensuring the safety of processes and food.
EHEDG France and the CFIA reward these efforts by awarding for the second year the Prize for Hygienic Design: PcH
Applications will be evaluated by an international jury of experts, according to various criteria of innovation and hygienic design.
The ceremony of presentation of the trophy to the laureate by the President of EHEDG France will take place on Thursday, March 15 from 9:45 to 10:15 on the Web TV set of CFIA (between halls 7 and 8) and will be relayed on 11 screens distributed in the living room.
A design designed to meet the hygiene requirements of our customers.
The material used and the method of assembly offer an ultra-hygienic solution:
- INSENSITIVE TO WATER & DETERGENTS
- CORROSION RESISTANCE: thanks to the intrinsic properties of polyester and the assembly by polyester lamination
- NO CONDENSATION: waterproof and insulated monocoque structure (no droplet formation on the walls)
- Perfectly smooth wall surfaces: no dust stagnation and easy maintenance
- EASY CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
- Technical floor specifically developed in slope and counter-slope to facilitate the maintenance which avoids stagnation of the water. The condensate drain (wash or defrost water) is via a polyester drain system integrated into the walls of the plant.
- Fully washable
- Does not fear water or even the most aggressive detergents or decontamination